Shreeya strives to do her best and always gives 100%, as a student and as an athlete. She has consistently demonstrated that perseverance, hard work, and determination can help achieve any set goals. In her 13’s season, as her team’s captain during the club’s opening year, she took her team to the Junior USAV Nationals after winning SRVA regionals! She led her club team to the quarterfinals at the 2020 Sunshine Classic. Shreeya also led her Varsity team to two GISA Volleyball State tournaments placing 2nd in the region and 5th in the state. She earned All-State setter for her school division and made the All-Region team three years in a row.
In college, Shreeya wants to take courses in biology and related courses, to be a doctor specializing in surgery, and eventually join Doctors Without Borders! She will be the right candidate for any college because she applies herself to every task assigned, regardless of complexity. She loves challenges and brings her energy and positive attitude to everything she works on- be it a science project, her volunteer work with St. Jude and Empty Stocking Fund, a ModelUN resolution, or a Volleyball tournament!
- AAA ALL-STATE VOLLEYBALL – Setter (2020)
- AAA All – Region Volleyball (2020, 2019, 2018)
- Female Athlete of the Year (2019, 2018, 2017)
- Volleyball MVP (2019, 2018, 2017)
- 2020-21 NSHSS – Student Ambassador, Leadership program
- miRcore Volunteer Program Science researcher, 2020-2021
- Delegate, Congress of Future Medical Leaders (November 2020)
- St. Jude Leadership Society (SJLS), Atlanta (2020)
- Outstanding and Best Delegate winner, ModelUN at State competitions
- Karate Taekwondo Black Belt- 1st degree
- Attends Fulton Science Academy Private School (Alpharetta, GA)
- Taking challenging AP and Honors courses
- Principals Honor Roll
- Played violin as part of Georgia Youth Symphony Orchestra