I’ve played baseball for as long as I can remember. It has been a goal of mine to play division 1 college baseball since I was a young kid. I am a tremendously dedicated student and I take great pride in my academics. I attend Lincoln Sudbury High School and have a 3.7 GPA. As a whole, I value hard work and I truly believe that anything is possible if you set your mind to a goal and commit to it through hard work. In addition to hard work, I value perseverance and resilience. The ability to fail and continue moving forward is just as important as succeeding in my book. I aspire to attend a college in which I can challenge myself both in the classroom and on the baseball field. I am an extremely dedicated individual and I am always going to put my best foot forward no matter the circumstance.
- LS scholar (2017-present)
- Volunteer at Boston Cares during COVID nonprofit organization.
- Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity in Baltimore, MD
- Coaches Little Devils Hockey program
- Peer mentorship program
- Executive committee of Students against destructive decisions (SADD) club at Lincoln Sudbury High School
- 60-yard dash: 7.17
PLAYER CONTACT INFO
COACH CONTACT INFO
- Rich Cordani
- 508 243-2041