I was born in Orlando, Florida on July 2004. I took my first tennis lesson when I was ten years old and fell in love with the sport. I’ve been training at the Estrada Tennis Academy in Orlando, Florida and with the USTA High Performance Academy at Lake Nona. My goal is to continue progressing to the highest level of tennis and to continue that journey by playing at the College Level.
- Ball Kid for Orlando Open Men’s Professional Challenger. USTA National Campus. Winter 2018.
- Ball Kid for USTA Orlando Storm. USTA National Campus. Summer 2019
- Ball Kid for NEC Wheelchair Masters. USTA National Campus. November 2019
- Assistant to Tennis Coach. Tennis Summer Camp, Ages 7-15. Lake Nona Country Club. Summer 2021
- Current Curriculum: Algebra 2 Honors, AP English Composition, US History Honors, AP Biology, Genetics Honors
- GPA: 3.5
- Fluent in Spanish and English
College Academic Goals: I am interested in continuing studies within the Health Sciences Department in order to become a certified Physical Therapist who specializes in working with athletes.