Emily is a well-rounded student athlete with a love for softball and music. She plays the viola and sings in choir. In her free time, she enjoys reading and sketching. Areas of interest include architecture, English literature, and biology. Named Most Defensive Player on her JV Softball team in 2018. Played in C League Nationals in 2017.
- GPA of 4.3
- Part of Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth
- Principal’s Honor Roll
- AP World History
- Hilllsdale Middle School
- Traveled to Costa Rica on a biology research trip and across continental Europe via train.
- Plays in the Advanced Orchestra at Valhalla High School.
- Emily seeks an academically rigorous program that will challenge her intellectual curiosity and develop her as a global citizen.
- She is a team player with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic.