I have played soccer continuously ever since I was three years old and can truly say that I love and appreciate it now even more than when I was younger. The most influential parts of my life revolve around family, faith, soccer, and pursuing my academic career. I am an active member with my church youth group and enjoy spending time with my friends. I always strive to be better than I was yesterday. I feel like a valuable asset when it comes to soccer. I love to practice and am a team player. My ball skills and positioning on the field are good through years of training and hard work. I know there is more to learn but am willing and look forward to getting better.
- GPA: 3.5
- ACT: July of 2019
- English College Prep Class
- Advanced government/ economics senior year
- Saint Jude Club member at Hoover High School, which works to help children with cancer.
- Volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House in Birmingham serving food to families In need, and support “Hope for Autumn foundation” which helps families affected by childhood cancer.
- I have been on multiple mission trips with the church helping inner city residents and the homeless.
- I love working with kids and currently help babysit for a family with a special needs child.
- I have also volunteered at the local YMCA working with children in the summer youth program.