I am excited to find a university soccer program that allows me to continue competing in the sport I love, while pursuing my academic interests in psychology, behavioral science and forensics. My passion is mentoring, and I hope to find opportunities with youth players at the local clubs and associations. I have proven I am able to balance a heavy class load, while playing soccer 5-6 days a week. I am a hard worker, I love a challenge, I am a fierce competitor, a great friend and positive teammate. I love to have fun, but I am also very motivated, organized, loyal, and coach-able. I’m extremely aware that my actions and words reflect on myself, family, club and school, and I take this seriously in the personal and social media choices I make every day.
- Honors Biology Science Fair Bronze Medal
- Freshman Year Medal of Distinction
- National Honor Society
- President’s Award For Outstanding Academic Excellence – Female Recipient
- 3.95 GPA unweighted, 4.2 GPA weighted
- Honors and AP Classes
- Eastside FC WA State Champions 2018, 2019
- Undefeated season National League Northwest Conference
- Cedarcrest HS Varsity Player, Jersey #3, Starter, Left Back, Rostered since Freshman Year
- WA State Academic Champion 2018
- Cascade Conference Champions 2017
- Recognizing and steering clear of toxic people, situations and peer pressure.
- Being humble and kind even when the person, place or thing might not deserve it.
- Rising above defeat and disappointment, and leading by example.